1.31.2006

downer week

It's been kind of a downer week. My Uncle Randy died of cancer last Friday. He's been battling esophogial cancer for over a year. I'm off to Wisconsin for a couple days for the wake and funeral. I pray God gives my aunt and cousins enough strength to make it through this. I worry about them.

And I just found out today that a girl who graduated the year before me died of Lukemia Sunday night. I didn't know her very well, and haven't really seen her since graduation. But at a small school like ours you got to know everyone.

It's amazing how things like this can make a person stop and think about their life and the choices they have made.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Emm said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. our thought and prayers are with you and your family.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger me said...

i'm sorry to hear about it too. i was just writing on shannon's blog that there has been too many people that have passed away in general and from starmont. too many.

i love you guys.

jasmine

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog because I�ve been seeking for tips and articles related to swinger magazine. By the way, there�s a nice site related to swinger magazine and Photo Personals. Adult Singles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home