1.23.2006

yeah for me

I got a job! Ryan's cousin called me today to tell me I got the temporary job at Principal (see previous post from 1.16.06 for more information). I have to fill out some paperwork with ManPower since it's a temp position. I start Feb. 13 so my last day with the paper is Feb. 10. They're having a going away party for me the 11th and I'll drive down the next morning. Since Ryan is moving down with most of our stuff Feb. 3 I will be sleeping on an air mattress and watching TV on the floor. Eh, it's only a week. It will be an adventure!

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. It's been awhile since I've done marketing/PR stuff. I don't really have any clear idea what I will be doing there either. I'm a little apprehensive about it. Just new job jitters. At the same time, I'm also really excited about it because it could be a tremendous opportunity and launch me into the more lucrative marketing world. Not a big fan of the world of cubicles, but I might be able to tolerate it. They just scream over-worked, high stress environments. Hopefully that isn't the case.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Emm said...

Congrats! Thats exciting, you'll do a great job. From my experience of working with marketing people, you'll blow them away ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home