1.14.2006

argg

I sent out two resumes this morning - one for a newspaper position and one for a marketing job. I just spent over an hour searching for other possibilities and have added four or five more to the growing list.

Already got my first rejection. That was lots of fun. I didn't have enough experience. Gee, thanks! I heard once that there's a bar in Ames where they'll give you a free drink for every rejection letter you bring in. Good thing we're moving to there huh!? I'm sure there will be many more before I finally get a job.

On a side note - Ryan and I are going to the Fire Dept. Christmas party tonight. After hearing a story from my boss I'm a little apprehensive. I guess her dad quit the fire dept. in a different town b/c they were swingers and their Christmas party was when they switched things up. Crazy huh?! I know it's not the case here, but it's fun to get people going! And if it is... I'm certianly glad we're moving! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home