9.04.2008

What's missing?

Over the weekend I decided it was time to mow the lawn. We tried to wait it out hoping to only mow one more time before frost. I finished the backyard and made it around the front yard once before the wheel fell off.

I took the photo while Ryan finished mowing the front yard because we couldn’t leave it half done. We laughed so hard. You’ll notice the wheel not only fell off the little axle but a piece of the metal is missing too. When I turned and ran into the house Ryan shouted behind me, “you’d better not be going to get your camera!” At least I was nice enough not to get him in the photo.

Today I am thankful for a handy husband who was able to fix it. I’ve no idea how he did it… but we have a fully functioning mower now.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Red is still running, but lost a wheel.. how funny! I think Ryan told Vern that he fixed it with super glue....?? could that be?? Super glue is a wonderful thing, maybe he used duct tape?? :) Melissa W

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Tracy Anne said...

actually I think he fixed it with JB Weld. it's my new favorite product. it has replaced duct tape in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home