8.29.2008

all things me

I AM … procrastinating

I WANT… to go home and start enjoying my three day holiday weekend

I HAVE … a great life

I KEEP … a constant supply of Dr. Pepper chapstick with me at all times

I WISH I COULD … live without any responsibilities just for one day… or, maybe a week.

I HATE … close-mindedness

I FEAR … failing – at work, starting my photography business, getting published, as a wife, someday as a mom

I HEAR … incredibly well - I’m constantly telling Ryan his phone is ringing. Or telling Holly a vehicle with sirens is coming

I DON’T THINK … it’s bad for you

I REGRET … nothing. Period.

I LOVE … my husband

I AM NOT … an alien

I DANCE … remarkably well given my clumsiness

I SING … all the time and if you turn up the radio I just sing louder. J Right Ryan?

I NEVER … say never

I RARELY … write for fun anymore (but I can give you the top ten reasons to save for retirement in seven sentences or less)

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Extreme Make Over Home Edition – some of the people on that show have the most amazing life stories!

I AM NOT ALWAYS … logical. Sometimes I think with my heart too much.

I HATE THAT … I have so much work to do and no motivation to do it

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … what to do when I grow up

I NEED … something to eat; my tummy is verrrry rumbly.

I SHOULD … go for a run tonight

I MISS … riding horses

I HOPE... many things. The day I stop hoping is the day I stop living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home