7.21.2008

photo dump

Here are a few random photos. I’ll also be posting pictures of Ryan’s surprise 30th, my dad’s 60th, my adorable niece, Stef’s baby shower and my adorable nephews.

The first, a poorly exposed picture of the engine; apparently I grabbed the wrong file. Ryan just finished putting a red light bar on the roof this weekend. Makes it look very ‘official’.

And the clematis on the south side of our house. Who doesn’t enjoy a pretty purple flower?

My mom’s humming birds. She has three or four feeders and they go through a half gallon of ‘juice’ a day. She can have upwards of 15 or 20 birds at a time.

I was playing with my shutter speed with the waterfall. Trying to make the water look misty or soft. It worked, but left the closer outcropping of rock over-exposed. Should have increased my aperture and used a little fill flash to balance it out.

And the last one… the water in our basement a few months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home