7.17.2008

what i hate today

Negative post ahead. Consider yourself forewarned.

Today I hate my cubicle.

I hate my high school –esque locker.

My inbox irritates me.

I despise my filing cabinets because they’re full of crap to do.

I can’t stand the close proximity in which I sit to six other people.

I hate the utter lack of privacy.

Today I hate the fourth floor.

The noise drives me crazy.

I hate the tiny little windows that I can’t even see.

The conference rooms feel like bottomless pits.

I hate the elevators – but I hate all elevators.

I can’t stand over hearing every conversation within 20 feet of my crappy cubicle.

Today I hate my building.

The seven floors above me are suffocating.

All the other people in this building piss me off (except Katie. She never pisses anyone off, which pisses me off.)

The cafeteria below me sucks.

I hate the crazy painting of a guy drowning someone.

Today I hate the corporate america. Today I hate my job.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home