3.27.2006

I wish

I wish I had access to my photos on a computer that also had internet. I took the best picture of Ryan and Gus over the weekend.
The background was great - blue skies and prairie grass. Gus was even looking straight at the camera. Too bad I can't post it....
Sunday we took Gus to a wetland area a few miles south of town. It was a great day - a little windy but given the cloudy skies lately I have no complaints. We threw the dummy and let Gus play in the water. He was a muddy mess by the time we left, but he had a lot of fun. We did too - it was entertaining just watching him.
He's really catching on to retreiving. We threw a few blind ones - Gus had no idea where the dummy landed making him use his nose to figure out where it was. He's still just a puppy - one year old in a couple days actually - but he's doing really well.
It was a great afternoon. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home