2.03.2008

My photography

The past couple years I have been increasingly interested in photography. I take pictures a lot - I just don't have much time to post them. So I took a few hours this afternoon to post some for you. I have hundreds more I'd like to share - but not enough time. If I have a spare afternoon again in the future I'll post more.
I really like photographing people because it gives me the ability to catch once in a life time moments. Photographing weddings is particularly fun. There's always so much going on. I try to take the pictures I wish someone had taken at our wedding - beside the standard posed photos I mean.
This spring I'm going to take my cousin's senior pictures. Thankfully she's a beautiful red head that will make my job easy. I have to admit - I'm a little nervous. So I told her we had to do it early. That way if she doesn't like them she still has time to go to a professional.
Right now it's just for fun. Some day it may become something more...we'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home